What do we do?
At GrupoUno CTC, we do shelf maintenance services, mainly in superstores, in the sections of:
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Dry food and liquids
- Drugstores,cosmetics and hygiene
- Free service products
- Traditional fresh products
Our employees remain stable in a single store and they are organised by a Team Leader. The uniformity and procedures of staff are specifically adapted to the Occupational Risk Prevention regulations. We use different teams to carry out activities efficiently, such as: teams with code readers, pallet trucks, carts for throwing away cardboard, pallets, and cleaning equipment.
We make sure that we advise and serve customers properly, as well as guaranteeing correct indication of prices and labelling of products, paying special attention to the order and cleanliness of shelves.
Benefits for the customer
- We guarantee an optimal shopping experience for customers
- We increase product turnover
- We keep up with product experiation dates
- We decrease stock breakage
- We provide valuable information about the product to guarantee proper decisión-making
- Placement of signs or POS display materials
- Assembly and decoration of headers and points that stand out
- Management of stock breakage
- Shelf and warehouse inventories
- Changes in assortment implementation and new collections
- Cross merchandising
- Product auditing and location control
- Management or returns and destruction of non-saleable product
- Special handling of product